Today entrepreneurial skills are the most highly sought after business skills, from the front line to the board room, large and small organisations.
To thrive in our dynamic, uncertain, and fast-changing world, organisations need leaders that can foster and drive purposeful change and achieve outcomes that matter at all levels – from top executives to first-time managers, and everyone in between.
Developing entrepreneurial leaders and teams is the key to unlocking hidden value and uncovering purpose and passion for the organisation and individuals. It drives engagement, achievement, innovation, continuous improvement and fosters a vibrant team culture. It creates leaders, managers and teams who can deal with ambiguity, persevere in the face of doubt, be resourceful in the face of lack and achieve outcomes that matter – together.
ENTREPRENEUR AS LEADER
Today’s entrepreneurs are creating businesses driven by passion and purpose. They focus on creating sustainable game changing businesses that are built out of new thinking, innovation and disruption. They aim to be more than entrepreneurs, they aim to be leaders.
We know that passion and purpose are their driving force but that more is needed to create impact and sustainable success. That’s why at aile we specialise in working with today’s passionate purpose driven entrepreneurs and small businesses to develop strong leadership and delivery skills. Skills essential to taking your passion, idea or innovation and turning it into a sustainable business with high performing passionate teams and strong business foundations.
At the heart of our work is the fundamental belief that an organisation is the sum of the collective brain power, creativity, commitment, passion and energy of its work force. We know these factors can be significantly leveraged when people are provided with contemporary frameworks, tools and techniques to think, act and lead from their entrepreneurial spirit.
We stay up to date with the latest business thinking and trends to ensure all our programs include methods, models, mindsets, concepts and content relevant to the coming decade and beyond.
Our unique programs are created by bringing together a vast range of research along with experts, entrepreneurs, business leaders and academics to re-imagine and re-define the concepts of management, leadership and business education to make them relevant to today’s world.
We deliver public and in-house customised programs as well as just-in-time workshops and masterclasses to meet emerging professional developmental needs. All our programs are built on relevant, practical and progressive program content that will build entrepreneurial and leadership capability – from the front line to the board room.
Key challenges and concepts contemporary businesses + learning frameworks need to address today include:
– PurposeDriven Business– The idea of the purpose driven business, beyond products, profits, and ego is no longer a utopian vision, it’s becoming a necessity.
– New Models of Engagement – A majority of employees are not engaged and haven’t been for a long time. According to a recent Gallop Poll Survey 85% of employees are not engaged or actively disengaged at work.
– Purpose Driven Change Models – 65% of companies are ‘somewhat ineffective’ or worse at introducing change caused by strategic initiatives.
– Entrepreneurial Strategic + Project Execution – According to PwC only 8% of company leaders excel at both strategy and execution.
– Business Acumen + Innovation – 54,992 businesses went bust in Australia in the 2017/18 financial year. That is a 12.7% increase in the number of failed businesses compared to the year before.
– Human Connection – A 2018 survey highlighted that one in six Australians want to leave their job and start a business.
– ‘Get Real’ with Leadership – A Harvard Business Review survey revealed 58 percent or people say they trust strangers more than their own boss.