Growing Your Start Up
For Entrepreneurs, Migrapreneurs and Start Ups
The program aims improve the chances of success in establishing and growing a business in Australia. It provides tools, techniques, guidance and trouble shooting aimed at developing practical skills that can be applied today to take you closer to your business and personal goals.
Ideal participants are those that have a desire to start a business, or have recently started a business, and are seeking further insights into how to overcome current challenges and/or create start up success. They may be entrepreneurs or small business owners aged 25 – 70 years.
During this program participants will work on their current business or idea to:
- Identify their business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats and current challenges
- Prioritise their work load and areas of focus
- Understand the impact of their chosen legal structure on financial management and compliance
- Understand the role of governance in their business and how to apply it, even in micro businesses
- Understand the core systems and processes needed to support business growth and prioritise these in their business
- Analyse and/or develop an effective marketing strategy
- Learn how to grow sales by building trusted relationships.
- Understand the fundamentals of business cash flow.
- Learn the secrets to scaling fast and manage people, profit and cash flow at the same time.
- Program Duration
This program is typically delivered over a 12 week period, however, the duration and style of delivery can be tailored to meet the needs of our funder and client organisations.
This program is delivered face to face with online support and coaching. It includes:
- 6 x 3 hours workshops. Each 3 hour session includes 1.5 hours with a subject matter or industry expert followed by a 1.5 hour practical application and learning session delivered by an experienced facilitator.
- 3 x online group coaching session using zoom (recorded and made available to all participants).
- 3 x one on one coaching sessions
- Adventure Intensive
From time to time this program is run as an intensive 2 night, 2.5 day adventure learning retreat.
- Facilitators + Experts
This program is presented by a range of experienced subject matter experts, industry leaders and experienced facilitators with finely honed adult learning skills.
- Participant Numbers
This program can be run for 5 to 50 participants. To ensure effective training of larger groups we utilise two experienced facilitators.
- Other Information
This program is delivered as a public program. It is also delivered on behalf of a range of organisations to their members/community including chambers of commerce, incubators, venture capital funds and government bodies.